The liver is called the laboratory authorities because performs various important functions such as fat burning, discharge toxins, and many others Poor nutrition, bad habits will affect the work of all the organs of your body, including the liver.
Therefore, its function can be impaired and therefore the need to recover. Eat a healthy diet, remove harmful ingredients.
What this liver cleansing drink does to your body:
- Clean blood
- Recovered liver
- Strengthens immunity
- Detoxify the body
- Also prevents inflammation and infection
- Works anticancer
- Works as an antioxidant
- Also improves metabolism
- Reduces blood sugar and cholesterol in the blood
- Good effect on the skin
- 2 lemon
- a handful of parsley
- 200 ml of water
PREPARATION AND METHOD OF USE:
Place the ingredients in a blender until you have a fine drink. The beverage drink a month, after a glass 1-2 times a day. Then a break of 2 weeks. After a break again, repeat the treatment. Try this liver cleansing drink and enjoy.
Liver problems and liver disease
Liver disease is a general term that refers to any condition affecting your liver. These conditions may develop for different reasons, but they can all damage your liver and impact its function.
Symptoms of liver disease
Liver disease symptoms vary, depending on the underlying cause. However, there are some general symptoms that may indicate some kind of liver disease.
- yellow skin and eyes, known as jaundice
- dark urine
- pale, bloody, or black stool
- swollen ankles, legs, or abdomen
- decreased appetite
- ongoing fatigue
- itchy skin
- easy bruising
Other liver problems and conditions:
- Hepatitis– Hepatitis is a viral infection of your liver. It causes inflammation and liver damage, making it difficult for your liver to function as it should.
- Fatty liver disease– Fat buildup in the liver can lead to fatty liver disease.
- Autoimmune conditions– Autoimmune conditions involve your immune system mistakenly attacking healthy cells in your body.
- Genetic conditions
Source: www.overmedicine.com; www.healthline.com